Sunday, March 30, 2014

WEAR: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar

Just a quick beauty shout out post. 

I wore my new Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar yesterday. One coat of this lip gloss managed to last me through seven hours of shopping, drinking, and bipolar New England downpours. I have never experienced such a great product in my life. It is long lasting, not drying (considering the coverage and wear), and absolutely divine in color. And, oh yeah, it's vegan and cruelty free. Well worth the purchase!

I took the following steps:
1. Primed my lips with Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (or EOS balm ball or any of your favorite clear chap stick)
2. Brushed on my Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (don't you just love the name?!) matte Lip Tar in Hush (antique bridal pink)
3. Delicately rehydrated at random with chap stick while running my errands when my lips felt dry. (Only happened twice in 7 hours and drinking a glass bottle of deep red Harley tea did not even phase the lip tar).

*Just a note - you may want to lip-line in step 2 if you use a dark color to prevent feathering outside your lips. 

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar

also wearing
eyeshadow: Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette Suspect
eyeliner: Sephora retractable waterproof in Brown
mascara: Covergirl Eyelights in Black Ruby
brows: Ardell brow defining powder in Taupe


7 comments:

  1. Why haven't you posted LATELY? I NEED YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OBSESSED with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BLOG is SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is great. Keep the words coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog takes my mind on a RolLeR-cOaSteR!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please... would you mind making another post? :)

    ReplyDelete