Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blogging Newbie Apology

Blogging is difficult. Apologies for not keeping up with it the best I should. I have a newfound respect for people who blog. Planning out ideas, taking pictures, making things look pretty (and sound pretty) has been taking me upwards of a week per post. That is definitely not what I bargained for, but I do find the release of thoughts to internet rewarding.

Truth be told I’m not trying to spout my ideas as ultimate end all be all, and I’m definitely not a subject matter expert on lifestyle. This blog is akin to an online diary, with just thoughts to internet paper, hoping that putting it all out there will remind me to stick with my goals as well as maybe help another with theirs, whatever that may be.


So enough of that…time to enjoy what’s left of this beautiful weather today. I'm thinking a nice dog walk with Chet and maybe a jog for me after. Stay tuned for the wrap-up on February’s goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment